Eraithus

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2023, 11:45 PM

Speech
Hanmel stalled at his words. The look that washed over his face and the sign which followed nearly made her regret the way she’d come off to him. It wasn’t his fault how their lives were thrusted into different directions. And she just showing up out of nowhere to interrogate him like she had done didn’t seem right either. It took everything in her to muster up the courage to apologize. The words forming in the back of her throat and soon to spill off her tongue. Only, something had barreled itself into her. Sending Mel flying a ways away from where she’d recently been.

She had been so lost in her own thoughts that she didn’t take note of what the skeleton woman said. Her body screamed from the assault. The colossal female feeling it was her need to intrude on a sibling conversation. And though she had every right to do so, Hanmel felt a disgust t’wards both of them. This was between her and Eraithus. "Ah. I see." It took a lot for her to stand back up. Limbs wobbly and slightly shaken from being taken off guard.

"You have a new family now. I’ll be on my way then." Hanmel didn’t stand around to wait for a reply. She was tired. Sore and after this, she honestly wanted nothing to do with her brother in that moment. Turning on paws to wander in the direction she’d previous come from, words fell from lips sharply. A look of hurt and betrayal shown in those blue eyes they shared. "We have nothing else to discuss. You and your weird talking bitch of a leader can kiss my ass."

Sooner or later she would come to eat those words. Mel didn’t care in that moment as she walked away with her head held high and an prance in her step. She refused to let them see the tears falling onto marked cheeks.
"Speech"

-Exit. Hanmel is attempted to flee from the fight.-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Did you lose something Dancefloor of the Gods 06:38 AM, 09-01-2023 08:58 PM, 11-25-2023