An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
10-22-2023, 08:50 AM
Imp. Levi really didn't like that. His ears flicked in retaliation, once again opting not to acknowledge her talk of the afterlife. It was only when she started to move about in earnest, did her movement attract his gaze, his brows furrowing slightly as she asked yet another question. Nosy, wasn't she? He couldn't even say it was part of her charm, as she was far from charming, mostly just ing. Asking, prodding and prying.

"To the north." He told her, tail flicking to gesture to said direction. It was obvious enough on his form, how his coat was thicker to withstand the winter cold. Maybe her eyes had gotten too much salt water in them, vision as blurred and unfocused as her sense of direction. "My Grandfather has a thing for strays like you." The Armada was a home to man from all walks of life and for the most part, he avoided them all. "I can take you to go speak with him, if I must. He'll gladly listen to your tragic backstory and answer any questions you might have."

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. our dead drink the sea Fontamo Bay 01:25 PM, 10-17-2023 03:20 AM, 02-13-2024