An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-22-2023, 09:09 AM
Oh geeze. Bridges like this were clearly not designed for women with her physique. Ophie hesitated, ears flicking to the sides as she stared down at the massive drop, the flickering light of the lava and the reek of sulphur that filled her snoot. This was a bad idea, most certainly and yet now she'd decided to follow him she felt too chicken to back out now. He might think she was being rude and she couldn't stomach the thought of making him angry, not when he already was such a scowly fellow.

"I'm- I hope you don't mind if I take it a little slowly?" She glanced over her shoulder at the stern stranger, before she very slowly began to cross the bridge. Slow and steady won the race, right? If she was smart and picked the sturdiest of planks surely she wouldnt' fall to her death and began an Ophie-roast, right?

Ophie will try and use her wisdom!

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. feelings? eaten. belly? round Sea's Plain 01:15 PM, 10-17-2023 05:27 AM, 05-01-2024