size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-22-2023, 11:23 AM

The dark Borzoi said nothing in response to her question, only grunted in approval of her choice and turned to lead them further into the forest. As she followed him, thick smoke began to fill her nose and sting her eyes until she could barely see through the tears that formed. Blinking rapidly and coughing, Lurid tried not to lose sight of her guide, wondering where the smoke had come from and where they were going. Still blinking the smoke away as it cleared from her vision, the scent of smoke changed suddenly to a smell not unlike rotten eggs.

She knew the smell of sulfur, and it very nearly frightened her. Lurid took another step forward only to be pulled back by the grumpy seeming wolf-dog, finally seeing the edge of a chasm in front of her. She could have walked right off the edge if not for him. "Thank you!" She said to him, not expecting anything back from the rude male. Looking down into the chasm and blinking away her tears, Lurid spied lava down at the bottom, no way she would have survived that.

Looking back to her guide, she saw him motion to a bridge that looked ready to collapse at any moment. She made her way over to the bridge, following the dark wolf-dog. When he stopped, he seemed to want Lurid to cross the rickety rope bridge. Lurid shook her head, "Why don't you show me how it's done and I will follow you across." She didn't want to be the first one across the bridge. If the male could cross, she could too. Hopefully, he would lead the way.

---
Word count: --- words
"Talking" | 'Hearing'

Notes: Choosing charisma, let the guide go first.
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. One, two, Lurid's coming for you Soulless Forest 08:40 AM, 10-19-2023 05:24 AM, 05-01-2024