size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
10-22-2023, 02:21 PM
After her meeting with Aresenn and now her Cousin Sephrian, whom she'd met once before she needed a break. Some space to wrap her head around the fact that she'd found her family. And not just any family, the son of her mothers first infatuation, her uncle Apollyon. She was exactly where she belonged. But that didn't change the fact that she was overwhelmed. She didn't even remember how she got to this land. How she was separated from her parents and her siblings. It was almost like she was brought here for this very thing. But now she wanted to explore. So shedleft her bed in the makeshift camp her cousin and his band of misfits were calling home as a reminder that she'd be back. With that shed left the polar sound behind, heading north again she was set on exploring this land. She wanted to see it all, that way she would always know exactly where she had been and where she was going. She’d remembered her way north and she could easily navigate her way south toward the last place she’d seen her pretty boy Scald.

As she walked she found herself facing a wall, old and crumbling. It was likely once glorious back in its prime, much like her own family’s legacy. Ironically she felt a small connection to the old thing. It was probably once formidable, and yet now it stood before her worn and crumbling. The only thing it didn’t have in common with the Saxe family was,no matter how they fell apart the saxe always managed to rebuild themselves bigger and better. It was kind of their thing at this point. Elysia found herself staring at the wall, wondering what adventures she might find if she were to cross it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I wonder what awaits me The Wall 02:21 PM, 10-22-2023 03:04 PM, 03-31-2024