gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Teegan
10-22-2023, 02:43 PM
Moira was freezing down to her bones, it was safe to say the sun coated girl was NOT a fan of the winter season at all. She hadn’t even noticed the arrival of the other girl until she was practically on top of her and rudely asking who she was instead of helping her up. Looking up at the girl of two tones, she glared right back. “Moira, My name is Moira” she huffed out as she again tried to stand back up. Slipping as she did so, she looked like a newborn fawn trying to lean to stand on its own. Her legs trembled and shook as they tried to adjust to the ice below them. She took a small step forward, only to find herself slipping again, as she fumbled trying to keep herself up right in front of the stranger. She only succeeded in delaying the inevitable…

Crashing back down on the ground she grumbled out a string of vulgarities. She laid in her embarrassment for a moment before she glanced back up at the girl. “Who are you?”, SHe felt anything but embarrassed, knowing her fur was wet, clung to her frame, dirty. And her body was wracked with shivers both of pain and cold. Her paws burned where they'd been sliced open.And yet the girl had yet to offer any help. “And are you going to keep glaring at me, or are you going to offer me your hand and help me off this ice?” She snipped at the girl.

Moira was unaccustomed to having to ask for such help. If she’d been home, her parents would have rushed to her side, helped her up off the ground and fawned over her injuries. But yet this girl just stood there, glaring at her like she’d grown to heads and done something to offend her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So no one told you life was ganna be this way Fenrir's Maw 12:59 PM, 10-21-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024