Advanced Navigator (105)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
10-22-2023, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 11:48 AM by Clove. Edited 1 time in total.)

After Clove sent out her challenge, the girl went back to work on perfecting the racetrack. There were a few more sticks that needed to be moved, and a rock or two here and there.. and oh! A pesky bug too. Making the last alterations, she finally settled onto her haunches with a huff. What was taking everyone so long! She had been convinced that someone in her family would answer right away, but this was taking longer than she expected.

She was almost ready to accept defeat and pout back to the castle. But finally, someone showed up and answered her call! Only, it was a stranger who had trespassed into the parklands and was older than her. The sight of him put her on edge, little paws digging into the ground to steady herself in case she had to defend herself or run away. His demeanor was friendly as he approached, he even wagged his tail a few times. Was it okay to play with a stranger?

Being young and naive, Clove decided to play it by ear. Bedsides, Daddy would come to save her anyways right? “Umm, hi…!” She said, hesitancy in her tone but she didn’t back down. “I’m Clove- this is my mom and dad's territory!” Explaining the obvious, she wanted to make it clear that she knew he wasn’t supposed to be here. “If you promise to be nice, we can still play- but if you're mean, I'll call daddy!” Setting the ground rules, Clove took her place at the starting line. “First one to the other stick wins!” She waited for him to acknowledge the rules before her countdown started. “One… two…. three... go!” And with that, she was off.  

"Speech"

Clove vs Wilder for Race
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Hunter & Intermediate Navigator

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. speedy paws The Starlit Plains 04:15 PM, 10-05-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024