size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-22-2023, 07:03 PM

Rounding some thicker brush, Artorias was shocked to suddenly find himself face-to-face with three strangers. Upon closer inspection, he realized they were not wolves, despite their similar appearance, bearing the scent of dogs instead. Strange, he hadn't detected any foreign scents up until he stumbled upon them. Tipping his head in curiosity, he studied each of the three. The joyful one, the mournful one, and the irritable one. Although he was cautious to approach strangers in his homelands, Artorias felt peculiarly drawn to the slate-furred borzoi in the center. Her colors were similar to his own, similar to much of his family's. She also seemed like she could use some care.

"Are you all right, miss?" he asked the middle borzoi, taking a few steps towards her, though he regarded the happy one with a nod and the irascible one with a cautious glance. "Is there something I can do to help?" The Hallows was a place for aid for all, and it seemed like she was in some distress.

CHOICE MADE: MEDIUM ROUTE

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Marvelous misadventure Wildberry Grove 06:57 PM, 10-20-2023 08:28 AM, 04-05-2024