An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
10-22-2023, 10:54 PM

Kite sighed softly as she listened to him. Looking for any sign that he was patronising her. But he genuinely sounded sincere. She wondered what that would have been like, to be raised in a family where a disability such as hers was respected. Instead of a reason to grind her into the dirt, and call her lessor. As Azure had done her whole life.

There was something very wholesome about Malik, and it was easy to mistake it for naivety. He had hit it dead on in that she had no desire for leadership. Sure, she’d probably enjoy bossing some wolves around, but she certainly wouldn’t want to be doing it for any long duration. Just look at all this mess around them? She didn’t want to be responsible for putting the Armada back together. Perhaps just tearing it apart…

What he said was sincere, logical, and sweet. But she was so fed up with her family, and still hurt from what she perceived as Andy’s betrayal. She didn’t want to listen to logic. “I suppose I wouldn’t want to lead them, but that doesn't mean I don’t want to win. and I might take you up on that.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rubbish collection Mile-High Woods 09:52 PM, 09-06-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024