ardent

Creatures of Night Brought to Light

Alora

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2023, 01:50 AM

A soft murmur of pleasure pulled from Alora as Alaois leaned in to place his lips against her own. Paws wrapped into his thick fur and the dainty fae seemed to glow more brightly. She always did when her brother was around. He was the other part of her soul. Why wouldn't she be at her best when they were together? Big paws pulled her in close and she allowed him to do so, always loving the fact that he could simply bend her to his will as he wished. Alora was no weak-willed woman, but for Alaois, she was more than happy to be his plaything. Anything. She would do anything for him.

Alaois complemented her and Alora gave a soft, lusty chuckle. "You always say that, my love." Paws still kneading at his fur like a little cat, the woman leaned forward, her maw parting. Alora's tongue danced lightly over Alaois' lower lip, her lips a hairsbreadth from his own as she whispered, "And you become more handsome by the day, my king." It was one of her things; giving him lofty titles here and there to prove how highly she held him in regard.

Pressed beneath his thick, muscled frame, Alora gave a little shudder. No one else had ever touched her like this and no one ever would. She was for him alone, a temple that only he could worship. Alaois spoke about her faithfulness and a sweet laugh pulled free of the woman. "I will always wait for you. I am yours and you are mine," Icy eyes glanced about the glowing stone area and Alora gave a gentle shrug. "This place is the same as any." She brought those piercing eyes up to meet his own and she allowed every ounce of love and devotion for him to show within them. "You are my home. I'll never need another." And then she kissed him, long and deep with tongue and teeth. Alora didn't hide her pleasure from him, releasing a soft moan into their locked maws. This was where she belonged.

"Alora Dreamer"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Creatures of Night Brought to Light The Runestones 07:19 PM, 09-29-2023 07:21 AM, 02-17-2024