May All The Demons of Hell Protect You

Cierzo

Mistral

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2023, 02:11 AM

Mistral could feel the emotions pouring off of his half sister. He didn't have to see them. The man was so in tune with her, thanks to all of the time that he spent watching and guarding her, it felt as though perhaps Mistral knew Cierzo better than she knew herself. He certainly knew her value better than she did. Priceless. She was well and truly priceless. If only he could make her see herself in the same light.

Soft words met the man's ears and he frowned, brow furrowing. "I am a low born bastard, Cie. I am meant for nothing other than the task that I have been given." Her. He was meant for her. Mistral couldn't tell her that for fear of changing the relationship and bond that they held. He didn't know how she would take it, knowing that her own brother loved her. Well and truly loved her. Not in the manner of siblings, but in the manner of brutes and fae's. He loved her. He always had. Mistral wanted Cierzo as his mate, but... that would forever be a dream.

His sister's shaky voice carried to him as she looked away and he knew that she was upset. Cierzo always seemed to be upset. Mistral longed to see the blush colored woman smile once more. All he wanted was for her to be happy. "You ruined nothing," he assured her, his rough tones soft. "You were the one that was wronged, Cie." Extending his neck even more, he placed his cheek alongside her hip, chin resting on the fur. He didn't want to get her dirty, but he still wanted to touch her. To comfort her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. May All The Demons of Hell Protect You Corpseghoul Swamplands 07:27 PM, 10-16-2023 03:26 AM, 02-13-2024