gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu
10-23-2023, 03:01 AM

As soon as he had finished speaking Cierzo was firing back in offense, something so unlike the blush colored woman. “You have never been low born to me! You- you…!” -you should have been born in my place, and I, the ‘low born’! But her fire died immediately, the anger she felt as he belittled himself receding into the wave of wallowing she was currently drowning in.  It happened every so often since they had run off together, but she did not nearly display so much of her pain so openly. And to have him express the very opposite of her own inner thoughts about herself? Torturous. He... was just saying all that to make her feel better, no matter how untrue it was. She was entirely oblivious to his feelings for her and thought he was acting out of some sense of duty to her even now- far away from their home.

“No I- I have wronged you. I made myself.. your burden.” Her cerulean eyes falling downcast, blurring with the onset of tears unshed; her body drooping at the touch he gave to comfort her. Unworthy. Unclean. Untouchable. Toes once again kneading the fur below with anxiety she choked out a slurry of words that screamed remorse, hoping her brother would not feel disgust at her admittance.“Oh Es. Maybe if I had been better he would not have-” But she could hardly finish her sentence, a rush of nausea engulfing her- her teeth gnashing together so she would not show him something so unsightly. Don’t be less than perfect. Don’t. Don’t. Not in front of him. She squeezed her eyes closed so tightly, her body going rigid as she fought to keep her bile down.

speech

Warning:
Cierzo is a mature character for good reason, expect the worst.
Do not read if sensitive topics disturb you.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. May All The Demons of Hell Protect You Corpseghoul Swamplands 07:27 PM, 10-16-2023 03:26 AM, 02-13-2024