An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-23-2023, 06:20 AM
The loner both looked and smelled like he'd just crawled out of a mud pit, a stark contrast to the crisp and bright colours of the beach. He didn't belong, but Hattori suspected he was not one of the wolves he was looking for. For one, he drew too much attention to himself and most obvious of all, his paw prints didn't match those that littered the sand, meandering this way and that.

"No." Hattori clarified, though he could see why his demeanour suggested he was. His senses were high, and his defences were raised. Even his bird that circled overhead was keeping a close eye on things, ready to alert his master at the first sign of danger. "Have you seen- hmm, anyone suspicious?" Which in and of itself might be a suspicious question to ask, Hattori realised that but didn't care to address it unless the stranger himself brought it up.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. everywhere I go The Shimmering Shore 09:14 AM, 10-09-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023