gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-23-2023, 07:43 AM

Wilder notices how the older stranger is aware of their surroundings. Something is putting this wolf on edge and it in turn sets Wilder's senses off as well. His fur bristles slightly, ears turning back as he notices the bird circling above. Turning his bright ruby eyes around to glance at the beach, he wonders if the man is following the fading prints that appear less and less the farther down the beach he looks. Was he looking for someone specific? Or something? Or maybe this guy would have better look searching for whoever it was at night. Wilder wonders if the man knows how much the beach glows at night. Something to do with the water and whatever lived in it. Disturb it and suddenly you can see everything around you. Maybe the path of the mystery wolves would light up better at night...

Blinking, Wilder pulls from the inside of his thoughts to comprehend the man's question. Suspicious? Wasn't he the suspicious one? He also lingered in places that were generally suspicious so the question was... difficult to answer. Wilder lets out a thoughtful huff of breath before shrugging. "I see lots of others that are suspicious," the boy replies casually with his brows lifting slightly as if to say 'and what's it to you?'

"Speak."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. everywhere I go The Shimmering Shore 09:14 AM, 10-09-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023