An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-23-2023, 07:58 AM
His response was very much a non answer. Hattori's least favourite sort of conversation, where words were exchanged, but ultimately nothing of value was said. Frustrating. Enough that the pale of his brows twitched, forming a frown as he stared at the yearling, their height close enough to what he would be once fully grown. It felt as though he was trying to squeeze blood from a stone, a fruitless effort that was a waste of both of their time. And yet Hattori needed to know and if nothing else the boy could learn to respect his elders.

"Describe them to me." He stated instead, his wording a bit clipped. The longer Tojo prevailed the less practised he became in the common tongue. As long as others understood him at the end of the day, he didn't consider it to be that much of an issue. "See those prints? I am looking for them." And if his nose was functioning he would notice the nature of the scent, how mixed it was, how difficult it was to tug one individual smell apart from all the rest.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. everywhere I go The Shimmering Shore 09:14 AM, 10-09-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023