An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-23-2023, 08:36 AM
Hattori rolled his eyes. Rolled. His. Eyes. He was not speaking of foxes and the thought that he couldn't possibly know what was fox was-ridiculous. It wasn't even worth warranting a response because he was indeed serious and this wasn't a poor attempt at making small talk. The yearling eventually saw sense, enough that he actually took a moment to truly consider what the Kaicho was asking, and even then his response was lacking. Not what the koi wolf had been looking for at all. Frustrating but not overly surprising either, considering he was likely new to the area, didn't yet quite realise what stood out and what did not. An unhelpful meeting if Hattori had ever had one.

"They do not hide from me specifically, I believe." Though he could not be sure. "It is like- how we hunt, testing to see who is weak. Persistant They are searching and I would like to know what it is they want."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. everywhere I go The Shimmering Shore 09:14 AM, 10-09-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023