gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
10-23-2023, 09:38 AM
Trying to analyze Lurid felt exhausting to her. Most wolves in general, if they were not the type to wear their emotions plainly on their faces and to speak their intentions clearly, tired her out quite quickly. Something was a little strange about Lurid to her but she couldn't quite figure out what it was. She seemed nice enough… but she was smiling in a way that didn't seem all that friendly, and the combination made her head spin.

'Something like that,' the stranger answered, and Tethys felt herself grow even more uneasy. She didn't know what that meant. It was a non-answer at best - so why had she answered at all, rather than simply saying she'd rather not answer? The yearling's brow furrowed as she considered it. Giving strange, vague answers wasn't something she did, nor was she used to.

Still, she'd answer back honestly, because she had nothing to lose otherwise. "The woodlands just south of here, and the mountain range behind, that stretches toward the western sea." She wasn't dumb enough to think she could give out vital information about the Armada to anyone, but these were facts and she knew they could be readily shared. The force of the Armada was much greater than that of a few rouge wolves, after all.

code & art © skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll get you my pretty! The Red Forest 02:55 PM, 09-18-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024