as fate would have it

birna

Irving

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2023, 10:39 AM

Irving watched in silent wonder as Birna set about doing as he instructed. His eyes widen slightly as he notices that she has an extra toe that allows her to gather and hold and do things that his paws can't do. Lifting his paw and staring at it as he flexed his toes, his brow scrunched and he frowned. Why were Birna's paws so different? He looks back at her as she comes back over and realizes that they're almost raccoon-like but still different. Distracted, he almost doesn't notice her hold out her piece of vine and bird meat that is tied to one end.

Giving his head a shake, he peers at her handiwork before nodding. "Yea, jus' like that!" He says in a chipper tone as he gives her a smile before going back to his own fishing contraption. Moving the fish he had caught off to the side, he sets about pulling the tail and a bit of meat from it and tying it back to the end of his rope so he can throw it back into the water. "I spen' mos' my days fishin'," Irving waves his free paw around himself before continuing, "I'm rat'er small for a cat so huntin' anythin' big is troublesome," he frowns before focusing back on throwing the line in and letting it drift along the water. "Do ya like huntin' bigger game?" He asks in return, letting his eyes move back to her occasionally.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. as fate would have it The Rio Grande 08:39 AM, 09-01-2023 03:23 AM, 02-13-2024