gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frizbee
10-23-2023, 10:54 AM

Finding a bit of treasure seemed to perk up Echo's mood and bring to the surface her more curious, adventurous nature. Watching her strange guide enter the water with little fanfare also seemed to bolster her courage and so she hesitated only a moment before also entering the cold water.

Echo wasn't sure what she'd been expecting, but it certainly hadn't been an icy under-water cavern. She shakes the water from her fur and then looks around her wondrously, her jaws slightly parted. "What is this place?" She whispered, a question she was expecting to be rhetorical as her strange partner-in-crime had yet to utter a word.

Blue eyes skimmed briefly over the markings on the walls, certainly curious of them but not confident that she would even be able to decipher them, she instead started sniffing around the parts of the ice that looked like there was something on the other side. Her ears were upright, her steps light as she was drawn into the mystery of this strange place.

"Hey! I think this opening is big enough for us to go through!" She looked back to the woman and then gestured to a crack in the ice.

Echo chooses DEXTERITY

"Speak."

art by sylvirr

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i hate this place Kamui Delta 02:03 PM, 10-17-2023 05:20 AM, 05-01-2024