Calyrex

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-23-2023, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 11:55 AM by Calyrex. Edited 5 times in total.)
A Ray of Light

The pale wolf had no intentions on spooking the canine, in fact he had not even realised she was there, until it was too late! Cautiously he righted himself onto all four paws and begun to notice how he easily towered over this peculiarly small wolf. Calyrex cocked his cranium to the right, noting how the restless female's demeanour had changed from fierce and transformed into a somewhat more softer expression.

The male's eyes flicked from the dying lizard to the hound's fluffy appendage, wagging with the sign of approval that this was a friendly encounter. Swallowing away the fear, that rattled down into his core and which had made him nervous, ready for the spat over the prey before them.

It had been so long since this rogue had seen another and he heartily hoped that the mannerisms had been correct and polite. Feeling that somehow after all this time he had lost touch with reality and canine customs. Slowly he leant forward, bowing his head and tucking a paw under his body into a wolfen bow in respect to the other.

"It is a pleasure in meeting another Canine kind and I duely apologise for my rudeness in attempting to steal another's food.
My name is Calyrex.
Please, if you would. I have travelled so far. I have yet to find a meal to quench this hunger and I do not think I require the strength to take on a larger quarry alone."

Hearing the sweet words that fell from the she-wolf's lips, had the lone wolf been dreaming? Was this even real? The snow white wolf's pelt begun to ruffle from side to side as he shook his head, hoping to vigorously wake himself out of this amazing fantasy. Nothing, nothing happened, he blinked once, twice, three times and still zilch!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maybe I'll land, maybe I'll crash Sweetgrass Basin 10:31 PM, 09-29-2023 07:22 PM, 12-16-2023