size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
10-23-2023, 12:47 PM

The problem was, of course, that there wasn't an herb to treat this. The woman needed much more than simple treatment. She'd need food, but she also needed to be eased back onto it. She was likely dehydrated and would need to be given small amounts of water until they could be sure her system wouldn't throw it back up. She needed warmth, at a quite heavy risk of hypothermia. Crux's gaze flew to the slight twitching of her as if in response to their presence and that spurred him into action. The brown woman wasn't small but he and his niece were both still larger. He moved first, he'd ask questions later. Crux awkwardly moved himself behind the scrap of a woman and laid himself against her, able to wrap himself around her a bit. Body heat to start.

"When she wakes we'll need to get her some food and water. But regardless she needs to be kept warm." When, not if, he had to say it that way. Crux kept his gaze on the brown woman, watching for further responses, until he spoke his next words at least. "Do you know where my clinic is?" Crux looked to his niece. " I should have a pelt we could use as a blanket and a stone bowl, it can be filled with the water that flows down the back wall." As for food... Well it wasn't exactly like their larder was overflowing considering how much had been lost in the flood. "Or I can go if needed, it'll probably be slower but I do know what I'm looking for. You'd need to lay with her until I can get back, try to keep her warm."

"Speech" "Riya"

Art by Talia!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gasp, is she dead?! Soul Sand Cove 09:10 AM, 09-14-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024