An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-23-2023, 01:13 PM

Crazy in general was an understatement! They were both crazy in their own ways and for each other. Delphi couldn't explain why she felt this natural pull toward Strai, but she wasn't going to deny it anymore either. Instead, she was going to embrace it. The way his fur felt against her cheek, was so soft and fluffy. How she fit so well into the curve of his legs as if she was meant to be there. Letting out a sigh, she smiles and gives her head a soft shake. "Sounds like a good plan to me," Delphi murmurs quietly as she closes her eyes and enjoys snuggling up to Strai. "I won't make any promises, but I'm sure it'll be a crazy ride," she teases before reaching up to nip at the bottom of his chin.

"Wanna go cause some trouble?" Her eyes sparkle with mischief as she pulls away from Strai and straightens herself up into standing. "I'm sure we can go torment one of my sisters or something," Delphi mentions before turning to head back toward Fenrir's Maw. As she makes her way, she stops after a few feet and looks back at Strai. "You coming?"

-exit-

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A pain that runs deep The Polar Sound 12:00 PM, 10-10-2023 02:33 PM, 10-26-2023