gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Nonbinary
10-23-2023, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2024, 09:08 PM by Auðr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Honestly Auðr hadn't really expected anyone else here but a large practically florescent youth was working his way up the mountain towards them, the words coming from the boy's lips surprising them in two ways. A somewhat familiar lilt to the youth's voice and... "Nej." Auðr laughed. "No, I am simply a passerby, drawn by curiosity." They appraised the youth before then, running their gaze over him. He was more in line with their siblings than Auðr themselves. They shrugged. "I am a stranger to these lands, there is little I can say aside from what I know of volcanoes generally."

Auðr turned their attention to the stone below their paws, observing for a moment it's pock marked surface. They wondered if it had errupted within living memory, if the heat waves distorting the air above the mouth of the volcanoe was any indication there was certainly an active lake of lava within it's chambers.

Speech

Image by Atreum9

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Surroundings Mount Volkan 03:04 PM, 09-23-2023 01:14 PM, 03-08-2024