An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

10-23-2023, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 12:45 AM by Mariah. Edited 3 times in total.)

The age difference had been a little challenging, but as she matured, and achieved her own understanding of their world in and out of Elysium, Mariah felt a connection with her older sister forged by the support that was being offered to her. They were simply on different paths with very different journeys ahead of them. But of course, she was genuinely appreciative of the Matriarch's offered guidance and direction, and would do her best to maintain the forward momentum as she made strides toward her future. While Avacyn assured her there was no need for thanks, Mariah wasn't necessarily certain that she agreed- though she wouldn't argue none the less.

Her attention was captivated as she listened to the options that were presented to her. She quickly settled on what she believed to be the best course of action, though it wasn't entirely her decision either. What Mariah had not expecting was for Ethne's name to be thrown in the mix. In the grand scheme of things, she knew Ethne to be the most recent friendship for Elysium to make. Perhaps this would be an opportunity to take advantage of that. "Okay, depending on how we feel when we get down there, I may just reach out to Haydée on my own. Thanks for the info." The younger girl answered thoughtfully, but she was quick to return to the larger details of their closing discussion. "I'll get with Malico and decide. Though, I would say it makes the most sense to me to visit Valta first, and work our way down." But of course, of the two siblings, she wouldn't call herself the navigator. If Malico gave a compelling reason for a different route, than she would certainly heed his advice.

Looking back to her new companion, she offered a grin before a final glance to her sister. "Fina and I will certainly keep you informed as we travel ..." She assured, allowing her words to trail off a bit. Mariah had never been a touchy feely individual, but as she moved to depart from Avacyn, she offered an affectionate touch to her sister's shoulder, hesitating a moment before pulling away to offer her farewell. "Be safe, Ava." And with that, she crossed the threshold to whatever await her further down her path, in doing so, putting everything she had ever known temporarily behind her.

- Exit Mariah -
"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Giving the Academy a Rain-Check Alias Island 02:39 PM, 10-04-2023 04:18 AM, 11-06-2023