An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-23-2023, 09:38 PM

Despite the chill in the air, Beauregard could only feel warmth as he watched Akito approach him. The weather has turned sour, but having lived in Northern Boreas for a time with chilly rains and snow, he is not worried about it. Even the wind whipping around then does little to cause the man worry. If he had been paying more attention to the fact this weather was occurring in the continent’s summer, it would have worried him. But social as he was, the man was more interested in catching up with the boy he had encountered in Wraith’s Woods. Akito would pause before him, shifting a bit back and forth as he asks what brings the man to Auster. Beauregard chuckles softly at this. Ah right, he hadn’t told Akito much about where he was from when he was on his mission in Boreas.

“I live in Auster, actually! I was once part of a pack on the far side, but now my mates and I have split off to make our own pack north of here. The easiest way to get there is ironically through the woods we met in… otherwise you’ve got to cross a canyon.” Beauregard chuckled softly. He didn’t mind the views that the canyon offered. His gaze flicked back to the boy as a gust of wind burst against him with such strength it caused the man to stagger.

“Gah… this is some storm, eh!? I didn’t think Auster would be capable of such a thing!” He certainly remembered the storms in the North, and he had been thankful for his room in the ship and the protection the vessel offered. Some of his training sessions alongside Blind had been in worse weather than this, though with how the wind and rain was turning, they could be just as rough. “You know, fierce weather like this makes for interesting sparring weather! Helps you be ready for an opponent no matter what you are fighting in.” Beau grinned.

“Care to spar with me, Akito? I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind taking the opportunity to get some more training in!” A friendly spar could help him keep his skills in shape too. He blinked his eyes. Although with the rain, it was getting harder to focus on his opponent since he had to keep blinking water out of his eyes!

----------------------------

Word Count: 397 Words
Total Word Count: 1113 / 1500

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh hail no Brimstone Lake 08:31 AM, 10-09-2023 06:03 PM, 11-08-2023