size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
10-23-2023, 10:16 PM

The world was silent. She could hear nothing but her own thoughts. Bekh came down and landed neatly beside her, silent as death itself. Perhaps that's how it would come for her that way. Either in her sleep, or in battle. She would be fine with either option. It would be when she least expected it. Movement through the mist and fog would catch her eye, and as the figure drew closer, the woman went tense. The hackles along her shoulders bristled, though she relaxed when she realized who it was. Vidarr. The Viking King. She knew little of the man, but he was the one she had chosen to follow. The Spirits had told her it was he who would be destined to lead her back from ruin. The spirits had not led her astray so far...

"I imagine it is most breathtaking when it is clear. Though I must admit, even now, it is peaceful here. I like it," She said softly as she looked up at him. "The Spirits have led me here...I trust their guidance. We have yet to properly meet, so we ought to fix that, I think. Pandora Arcanus, at your service."

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Spirits in the Mist Mistveil Peak 12:26 AM, 09-26-2023 06:35 AM, 03-11-2024