size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Haydee shared the tragic tale, and Corbie's eyes clouded in sadness as she listened. Bellamy had tried so very hard to protect her family, had formed the pack specifically to do so, and in the end had lost so much of it anyway. If Corbie had been better about keeping in touch with other packs, could she have helped prevent this tragedy? Or would the physical distance between Avalon and Ethne have made it impossible to protect them anyway?

"I'm so sorry for your losses," she told the young alpha sorrowfully. "I am happy to know that you were able to step into your mother's place and hold your family together and see that she got the care she needed. Of course Ethne is still welcome in Avalon." She hesitated a moment, though, not wanting to give Haydee the wrong impression so she chose her words carefully as she added, "You know that, to remain neutral, Avalon does not actively ally itself to other packs? But I hope that our packs can remain as close as they were under your mother's reign, so that we can continue to trade and learn together. You are all welcome here whenever you are up this way, if you need a place to rest on your journeys or just to be social, and Ethne is welcome to our festivals, without question."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Leave It To The Breeze The Range 06:44 PM, 09-19-2023 11:58 PM, 04-08-2024