size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022
10-24-2023, 01:57 AM
Inferno eyed the raft drifting over to her with skepticism, a doubt not at all helped by the way the bindings shifted precariously when the thing bumped into the shore at her paws, but she sighed with resignation. She couldn't quite trust the raft not to fall apart if she shifted her weight at all to paddle it, so it looked like she'd be getting wet after all. At least her pack would not have to - probably. If it broke apart and she had to go diving for her armor, she was definitely going to start off her introduction to this alpha and the reunion with her father on the wrong foot, because she would have Words for them both. The bedroll and pack would be easy to replace - the armor and claws she had traded dearly to have custom fit for her. Shrugging the armor-laden pack off, she carefully strapped it to the raft. Then, with another sigh she gently pushed it off the shore and plunged into the icy water, nudging the rickety vessel before her all the way to the dock on the other side. Luckily it held together without dumping her expensive armor to the bottom, and the oilcloth of the pack should protect it from the water that splashed up from the gaps. She was quick to snatch the pack up off the raft and drop it to the wooden dock as soon as she reached it, though, just in case it decided to break apart after all. She politely refrained from shaking the water from her drenched fur to avoid soaking the alpha and her father, who looked rather the worse for wear. She bowed her head respectfully to them both, and without preamble and rather bluntly, she rasped to the alpha, "I wish to join your pack. I am not without skill as a fighter, and I have spent enough time traveling to be competent in navigation and exploration. Would you accept me in your ranks?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My path serpentine Daager Isle 03:38 PM, 08-24-2023 09:40 AM, 01-05-2024