size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-24-2023, 06:36 AM

it's the girl's heavy steps that draws Spider's attention before the actual words themselves, and they glance up mid-swipe to observe a black and white figure bundle towards them. her stance is open and friendly, about as non-threatening as you can get, so Spider wastes no time in sheathing the dagger and eating up the last of the space between them in a few swift steps. "training," they answer promptly, pleased to have been asked. "warrior training, to be specific - i'm gonna become the greatest warrior the Aramada's ever seen." in the months that have passed, they haven't become any less determined; rather, the dagger has only solidified their desire for the rank.

they want to defend their pack, to prove themselves an asset not just to the Aramada but to Bas and Hazel, too. and if there's a part of them that delights in the efficiency of a knife, in the clean slide of it through the pelt of some unsuspecting rabbit or foe, well...that's no one else's business but their own. besides, the girl has an eagerness to her that seems to mirror Spider's, and something about the gleam in her eye makes Spider thinks she wouldn't judge them for it. in fact...Spider runs an appraising up and down their rotund form, eyeing the suggestion of muscles just beginning to form beneath their monochrome pelt. "would...you like a go?" they offer, lifting an inquisitive brow. "because i'll lend my dagger to you - if you spar with me, first."

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shadow boxing Serpent Plains 07:35 AM, 10-03-2023 12:28 PM, 07-16-2024