ardent

when i feel i am slipping further away...

tethys

Tethys

Armada
Young Fatalis

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Novice Hunter (25)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
10-24-2023, 07:38 AM

Tethys had only stayed with the girl as long as necessary, following her uncle's instruction without question. Once her role was fulfilled she had left, and now that she was with Dee again she wondered if she was disappointed she hadn't stayed with her longer. Maybe she would've appreciated the company. Over-thinking was definitely Tethys's downfall; she worried about the impression she was making on everyone, even wolves she barely knew. The girl before he was no exception.

She felt a shiver wrack her body as a wind blew in from the sea, though she braced herself against it as she approached Dee, watching her shrink backwards. Was she frightened of her? She'd never been met with such a reaction and the yearling didn't know how to take it, especially since she'd only tried to help her.

The nod in response to her question was clear, but the way she held a paw to her throat was much less so. "Can you not speak?" It was all she could assume, given that she hadn't heard anything from her, but it still seemed a strange conclusion so she wanted to be sure. If she confirmed that, communicating with her was going to be very difficult... if Dee wanted to communicate with her at all.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. when i feel i am slipping further away... Soul Sand Cove 06:17 PM, 10-18-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024