size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
10-24-2023, 04:09 PM

Flurry watched as her sister dashed forwards and she considered simply sidestepping the girl, let her stumble over her own paws but it seemed the colorful girl had decided she wasn't going for a frontal assault either. Flurry dug in, twisting her paws into the sand to plant herself harder, not that she expected the girl to be actually strong enough to move her much anyways. For the better as she felt a small shoulder blade jam into her left hind leg which Flurry kicked out at on instinct more than real desire to hurt the younger girl.

Her sister skirted around behind her and Flurry started to twist to look at her, just in time to see her tail get captured by tiny puppy teeth. Flurry winced and then she flashed her sister a grin. "Well I guess I did say I'd babysit." She quipped before she sought to tuck her tail hopefully with her sister still attached and sought to sit down on both her own tail and her sister. Though she wasn't slamming herself down or anything, she was simply hoping to pin her younger sister, not hurt her worse than any maybe winding her.

Flurry vs Calliope for a pretty seashell spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. before you get all aggressive Daager Isle 09:29 PM, 09-13-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024