size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
10-24-2023, 04:21 PM

Flurry figured she might as well play along as she caught the scent and sounds of a puppy approaching. A tiny pastel girl tossing herself in front of her and Flurry jumped cartoonishly, falling back onto her haunches. She pretended to have to catch her breath before she could respond. "Hi..." She said breathlessly, too much? Well her head was getting light so she figured she'd sold it enough. "Siduri I presume?" To be fair she had so many new siblings, she couldn't be blamed for wanting to make sure she'd gotten the right sister. With her luck the girl she'd fought on the beach was Siduri.

"I am Flurry, your older sister." Flurry pulled a fore paw up to her chest in something of a flourish. She also was assuming none of then really knew she was even their sister, she hadn't exactly visited often during their early days. Modesty was a terror. "I heard my younger sister was quite eloquent and I wanted to make sure she was furthering her education in the correct direction." Oh she was laying it on thick, might as well use some big words, if this girl was the correct sister she wanted to seem at least a little knowledgeable.
"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Meeting of the minds Daager Isle 06:30 PM, 09-15-2023 06:38 AM, 03-11-2024