ardent

What if we made things even more complicated?

Raka

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-03-2023, 06:05 PM

Crux was practically dead to anything but his own thoughts and the sight of the spout in front of him. Enough so that he jumped slightly as a voice called out to him. Crux twisted to look at her, blinking for a moment at the figure. Heat rose in his face, so easy to say he had a type. The young woman couldn't have been mistaken for his first crush but she shared enough coloration apparently. Crux hadn't wanted to find that out honestly, especially considering how undeniable it was for him that he was developing feelings for someone who did not look similar at all. Then it occurred to him she'd said y'know... Words. "Oh... uh-" Crux stammered and then nodded, pulling his attention back towards the spout slightly, enough that he was splitting it between the pillar of water and the girl.

"Kinda figured this might be a good place to do some thinking." He gave her a smile. "I'm Crux." Might as well get a name for that pretty face right? Unless she wanted to be alone in which case he could just head home.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What if we made things even more complicated? Devil's Spout 08:37 PM, 10-23-2023 01:06 PM, 03-08-2024