ardent

-Insert Title Here-

Fight or Recruitment

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-24-2023, 09:27 PM

Ha! She giggled with glee as she grabbed onto the woman's scruff, though her forward momentum would be against her as her opponent appeared to brace herself, and next thing Medusa knew, she was being met with the back of her opponent's head. Her snout met her opponent's skull, and her eyes watered as she released. Backing off for a moment to reposition herself, she caught the laughter and the words from the woman she was sparring with. Okay, she liked this woman! Hell, her tail was even wagging! It wasn't often that Medusa met others that felt the pure, raw, and wild joy in fighting! She herself was a feral fighter, everything she did was unpredictable with little thought to it in most cases.

This woman though? She could definitely get on board with her energy! With a growl, Medusa lunged forward, diving in behind Bylgja's elbow as she sought to drive the point of her shoulder into the start of her opponent's ribs, head turning toward Bylgja's neck as teeth sought to grab and drag her down.

Medusa vs Bylgja for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
Companion 1: Wolverine, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Cougar, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. -Insert Title Here- The Battlefield 12:20 AM, 10-17-2023 03:40 AM, 02-13-2024