size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-25-2023, 12:06 AM
Everything would be okay now. Everything would be fine. Cryptis was safe, her kidnapper was dead, and now Medusa was here to help with the mess. She was exhausted though, her entire body aching from it all. She could finally relax and maybe even get some sleep, but she needed to get her daughter home first. Once she was taken care of, then Widow would consider her own needs.

"Shhh, it's okay. All that matters is you're safe. Just rest for now," she cooed before dragging her tongue across her daughters forehead to soothe her. She could hear Medusa approaching before she came through the doors and smiled weakly at the woman. "Yes, she is safe now. I think he drugged her, though. Would you mind making sure his and the tigers pelts make it back?" She asked, hopeful but knowing she wouldn't mind at all. Getting her daughter through the swim was going to be it's own challenge, and one she wasn't sure either of them were ready for. Waiting on this island, although it was safe now, wasn't going to be good either. She needed to get her daughter home for her to properly rest, and to get the right herbs in her so she could recover.

"Speech!"
Art by SkeletonDragoness Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The things in the mist Atlantis Island 06:35 PM, 08-03-2023 03:17 AM, 02-13-2024