What Doesn’t Kill You

For Khranbari

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2023, 12:16 AM
Khranbari gave a tilt to of his head in confusion. Her question left lingering for an awkward moment to analyze what had been asked. "No. That was not." Immediately, his mind went into overdrive. He’d checked this area earlier before the sun touched the sky. So for Varushka to say otherwise it meant that something had clearly crossed into their territry unnoticed. Something which did not sit well with the Raitas at all.

He snorted out. Nostrils flaring at the bow she provided as he reached out to place his nose under her chin. "Do not bow to me. Ever. You… are my equal." Khran tried to hold eye contact as he spoke; but, the sudden wave of shyness flushing his cheeks made him break it quite easily. Even his voice cracked in the slightest. "I wanted to talk to you.. I want to tell you…" Words were halted by the loud sounds of scratching on trees. The eery noise of what could be heard of someone dragging their nails down the wooden bark traveled along the air. Khranbari did not wait to say anything to the earthen woman. He was off. Paws pounding heavily against the snowed grounds. Uprooting the dirt beneath after every stop. If there was something dangerous to the Valta, then he would handle it accordingly.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What Doesn’t Kill You Monument Rapids 09:59 PM, 10-06-2023 12:42 AM, 07-03-2024