ardent

shut up my moms calling

Tiros

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2023, 03:40 AM

Tiros no longer understood what sleep even meant anymore. It felt as if every moment he chose to rest was spent on ensuring that Cirrus did not kill any more wolves. He didn’t blame her in the slightest. But, he indeed make a mental note to craft some sort of mechanism to ensure she did not wander off anywhere without him knowing.

Since arriving here, he’d gotten into a fight with a male named Rhazien and lost. A situation which hurt his pride unknown to his twin. Wrestled a crocodile in order to save her. That ended in him scolding her and she a crying heap of tears. If Tiros could rub his temples he surely would. It was indeed time to get their ducks in a row. The first order of business? Stopping his sister from leaving a trail of bodies.

Paws wandered through the various shrubbery and tall trees. Snow crunching beneath him with every step. Occasionally he’d looked at Cirrus. A small smirk claiming his lips so she did not think he was upset or tired. Sleepy? Perhaps. "Shall we find food and rest, My Citrus?"
"Tiros Mireya"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shut up my moms calling Sparse Pines 03:21 AM, 10-25-2023 03:13 AM, 02-13-2024