ardent

Let's Try This Again

Morticia

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-25-2023, 05:41 PM

Morticia's reaction to her breaking the bone hadn't gone unnoticed, but Medusa needed to do it for the greater good! They were going to use it to catch a turkey after all, and as dumb as they were, she didn't want to chance it seeing the bone and getting scared and going the other way. She got to work on sharpening another one while Morticia set down the grass that she had brought. "Yes! Morticia will have to chase them to the trap. Medusa will wait close by just in case turkey escapes. Medusa will show Morticia how to do it so it does not, but sometimes things happen!" She picked up one of the grass stalks and started to carefully wrap a couple of the bone pieces together so that it was in a rough Y shape. The forked piece would be the main component along with the snare itself. "Morticia can tie together another one just like this, we will use two! Two chances to catch turkeys!" She was growing excited at the prospect of the hunt, and even moreso to see how her little gremlin did with making and using traps. Of course, it took Medusa a while to figure it out, and it was only thanks to Ghoul and her own companions that she had gotten to be a pro at it.

"Medusa"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let's Try This Again Dancefloor of the Gods 11:29 PM, 08-07-2023 07:10 AM, 03-04-2024