Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-05-2013, 12:16 AM

Maija knew what it was like to feel trapped. Dragomir was her first love, the one that showed her opening up to someone was not the end of the world. If she had only known that his other half would take over more than half of the time, she would have been smart and left him before she fell so deep. It had affected her as a person worse than she had been before she met him, but a part of her knew that thought wasn't all true. Having him in her life made it easier for her to open up instead of being completely isolated. She wondered if Sendoa felt the same way for her heart's captor.
The words that left Taurig's aunt's kissers made Maija's gaze become intense. A silent flame burned in her eyes, but it slowly hid itself again as she watched Sendoa speak. Quietly, she observed the female and said in gentle tones, "I don't think you're just a prize to be won, despite just meeting you. There is a soul in there, wanting a taste of the freedom..." Golden frame remained poise as she blinked and kept her gaze on the dark femora. "Correct me if I am wrong, Sendoa Armada."

speech here