size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
10-25-2023, 08:32 PM

Okay well at least this time the bridges had held out and though slow he made his way to the other side, with a prize for his effort to boot! Now the challenge in front of him? He had no fucking clue. Crux took his time considering his options. No fucking way he was gonna be able to balance on anything to get himself across. Jumping posed the same problem as it always did, his less than stellar balance could betray him at the end, even if he thought he could make that jump. Which he did not. He also didn't love his odds of being able to salvage anything else into a stable enough bridge... That left him with one option...

Crux turned towards his taciturn guide who'd been silent this whole time. So less of a guide really and more of a... presence? "Any suggestions? I'm not loving the odds here... For me. You could probably manage it." He wasn't asking the man to go ahead but maybe he knew of a secret fourth option Crux hadn't spotted or considered? Or maybe he didn't. Either way he figured making it clear he wasn't doubting the man's ability. Just his own. Which was true.

(Crux is choosing Charisma: Ask the guide to help)

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fear of change The Red Forest 12:38 PM, 10-17-2023 03:01 PM, 03-31-2024