size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-26-2023, 12:58 AM

The small girl demands that the heroic boy sit so she can inspect the wounds that the grizzly gave him and his words have her scowling. At least Dread concedes to her demand and sits before sliding down to his belly when he realizes the height difference. Haydée immediately steps forward, brow furrowed with worry as she gently begins to wipe the blood so she can inspect the wounds closer. His hissed breath as he settled down and she begins to poke has her green eyes darting to his face as she mumbles, “Sorry, sorry.”

Hopefully the boy doesn’t notice the sparkle of unshed tears in her eyes before she is able to turn them back to his shoulder. Dread’s question has her rolling her eyes as wipes away more blood and gently prods the jagged wounds in an attempt to find out how deep they go. While she works, Haydée says, “I’m fine. Which is more than I can say for you, at the moment.” The words are meant to be hard but the soft giggle that follows as she continues to fuss over him, undermines her seriousness.

However, his follow up question has her heart suddenly hammering painfully in her chest as she reservedly says, “Oh you know, nowhere in particular. Just… wanted to go for a stroll.” Haydée hopes that her vague words don’t draw too many questions because, honestly, if Dread presses her, she might just reveal everything that has happened since she last saw him… and that might end with her in tears. Giving a soft sniffle, the girl amends that ‘might’ to ‘definitely’ and attempts to focuses more intently on the boy’s wounds as she asks, “What about you? You’re pretty far south for an Armadaian.”

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm all out of good bear puns, sorry Fern Gulley 08:19 PM, 07-24-2023 03:27 AM, 02-13-2024