gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
10-26-2023, 10:37 AM

Ghoul keeps a careful eye on Cricket as she bounds forward. Watching the girl happily move about makes his chest twinge. But twinge in a good way. He couldn't quite explain it, but she made him... happy? Was that a good word for it? Is that what his mother felt when she looked at her offspring? At... ugh, never mind.

Moving forward to follow after the little sprite, Ghoul pauses to sniff at a white flower. Suddenly, he sneezes and the bluish-green dust spreads all around. Pulling back quickly, he scrunched his face in disgust. Once he has recovered from that, he notices that Cricket is digging up some kind of plant. Being the farthest thing from a healer, Ghoul lets his brow furrow. Hopefully, she wasn't digging up anything poisonous.

As he closes the distance between them, his ears perk up and expression relaxes when she asks about what happened here. Ghoul takes a quiet moment to think and look around some more. Everything was nearly dead and covered in a thick dusting of mineral deposits. Something had to have happened here, right? This surely couldn't be natural. "I believe I heard a tale of a cloaked man full of fireflies living here," Ghoul trails off as he continues to look around the landscape.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Well this was probably a bad idea Emerald Island 01:04 PM, 05-31-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023