gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
10-26-2023, 11:20 AM

With the pack meeting concluded and a few days gone by, Ghoul decided to check out the board Medusa had set up with a raven. After an odd conversation with the ebony avian, Ghoul accepted the task of setting up a group hunt. Thankfully hunting was one of his favorite hobbies and as of late, more and more prey had been returning to the plains. He also took note that there was a reward for recruiting others as well - something to keep at the back of his mind.

With the task at hand, Ghoul returns to where the meeting had been held. Standing in the clearing with the remnants of charred wood and Medusa's newly constructed bone throne, he sets himself ready for the adventure to come. Tilting his chin back, he releases an echoing howl to call out for anyone in the pack who wishes to contribute. Winter was coming to an end and the snow had finally turned to rain. The grass around him was slowly starting to turn green again and the wind that grazed over, it would be a good day to hunt.

Once they are gathered, he turns to them. "There has been a sighting of a herd of giraffes on the outskirts of the plains. I've noticed a few old ones that look perfect for us to take down. Should be pretty straightforward. We'll separate and surround one and draw it away from the herd. Once we get into a good position, we'll take it down. One or two to each leg and then we'll go for the throat once it's down. Got it?" Ghoul looks between each wolf before turning to take off toward the southwestern edge of the territory.

Ghoul Klein

round 2 scheduled to start 11/9!

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I am pretty sure that is NOT a horse... Dancefloor of the Gods 11:20 AM, 10-26-2023 01:58 PM, 02-01-2024