An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-26-2023, 01:36 PM

She dozed from exhaustion. Having slept poorly, tossing and turning, her body begged her for sleep. It had only come once she was in the nook and curled up in that pile of furs. Her eyes closed softly as her breathing deepened. Paws would twitch as she began to dream and even more so when Strai's scent grew stronger. Her lips tremble as she stir in her blankets. Restless and nervous, she starts when Strai enters and says her name. Heterochromatic eyes pop up and up to Strai as she notices that his own eyes are moving over her body. Searching for what? Injuries? Delphi's expression crinkles as she looks away.

"I wasn't looking for any trouble," Delphi whispers softly as she looks at her paws and begins to pick at her nails. All she wants is for him to scoop her up and make everything better, but can't imagine how terrible he is feeling too. What if something bad had happened? What if Bylgja and Ulfr hadn't shown up? Her throat tightens as she tries not to think of the what ifs. Today was a new day and she needed to remember that!

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My knight in broken armor Fenrir's Maw 06:54 PM, 10-24-2023 12:54 PM, 03-24-2024