An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-26-2023, 03:25 PM
It would seem her prayers- haha yeah fucking right - would be answered. There was indeed a disturbance located off to her right, to which she quickly switched into a stalk. Her coat was rather well suited for the snow, but her face and tail she had to keep low to even attempt to stay hidden. She could only see the woman first, a bouncy thing a touch smaller than her but of much lighter build. Delicate and slender. Absinth pondered for a moment if she would announce herself and go to greet the cheerful creature- before a much larger, muscular male came into view following after the woman. They looked extremely similar, siblingsperhaps. Quite the handsome set of kin. But Absinth was outnumbered now. It could be a rather… unpleasant experience to reveal herself…

But would she be Absinth if she did not seek a thrill or two? The monochromatic fae straightened her posture and abandoned her cover. She took a few loud steps to alert the pair to her presence, teeth slipping out from behind inky lips as she greeted them. “God help me, I’m seeing fucking double.” Absinth grinned in a crooked manner, emerald gaze shifting sharply between the two mismatched strangers. “Siblings? Twins? Cousins? Lovers? I don’t really care, I just wanna know… Up for some trouble?” What kind of trouble, she didn’t know. She was bored, and the best cure for boredom was excitement. She was half hoping one of the fuckers would suggest something, because who wouldn’t want to play with a total stranger?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shut up my moms calling Sparse Pines 03:21 AM, 10-25-2023 03:13 AM, 02-13-2024