gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
10-26-2023, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2023, 08:07 PM by Tanelan. Edited 2 times in total.)
Benson
Benson had spent most of his time adjusting. The meek young wolf had come to with a new little companion. Her name was Payday and the quokka he thankfully been a nice way to communicate with themselves. Surprisingly after laughing about Mika’s attitude Benson had taken to exploring. Under every tree, a shiny rock whatever the apparent yearling could get a hold of. Then he spotted someone. His tail wagged sheepishly, sinking low to the ground as he walked forward. Benson my boy there’s no need to bow your head, you’re an alpha. Payday reminded him. Benson had forgotten! He didn’t know what that quiet meant but it had to be good. Instead his tail wagged further excitedly bouncing over to his new pack mate.

"H-Hello! My names Benson what’s yours?’ his voice squeaked slightly. Despite his appearance Benson acted much like a very young yearling. Hopefully he wouldn’t mess anything up. Payday watched them with a smile. Waving a cute little paw at wrecker. And I’m payday. she whistled. The quokka observing Benson carefully. She rather enjoyed the young alters presence even if he was a bit meek.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. some people wonder why the sun is not very bright Cedar Falls 03:06 PM, 10-26-2023 02:45 AM, 02-13-2024