Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
10-27-2023, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2023, 07:35 PM by Gavroche II. Edited 1 time in total.)

Looking for the safest path was the right choice it seemed. The tiny boy studied the room, going over each nook and crevice as he went through each way to make it across. Eventually he chose a way and, calling to his guide, he would lead the way through and avoid the frigid waters. The path was a good one it seemed because he ended up picking up another item. Gavroche couldn’t help but chuckle softly as he did so. At this point he might become too heavy to move if he kept finding all these goodies! He’d cast a look over his shoulder at the guide and kept picking along… only to find the exit cut off as the ice around him and the guide cracks and falls into the waters below. They were left on a large floating patch of ice, but danger seemed to lurk in these waters.

Rising from the depths was a massive, blue tinted worm. Instinctively Gavroche moved before his guide in a protective manner. He caught her eye, knowing she would follow his lead, but Gavroche didn't want to resort to violence first. He is fearless, but not heartless. He can’t explain how he knows the worm’s name, but he hopes that reason can reach it. “Henry…” Gavroche speaks the worm’s name calmly, but with a firm tone. “I will fight you if I gotta, but I would rather us go without blood… yours or ours.” His ears slide down. “Please let us go. I don’t want to have to hurt you… and I don’t want you to hurt us. Can’t we get along?” Maybe Henry would listen. He didn’t attack them first after all.

---------------------------------------------

Choosing... Charisma
Convince the worm to let you pass.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bug Frens! The God's Garden 10:26 PM, 10-16-2023 01:02 PM, 04-28-2024