gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-27-2023, 07:44 PM

So that wasn’t a good option either. It goes good for a while, but then the ledge crumbles. The result? Lava splashing up onto her leg. Bellamy jumps in response, a hiss slipping through her teeth at the pain. The burn was distracting, but she wasn’t about to give up and turn back now. Across from that room came another lava filled room… and a flat, level bit of stone within it. There is no clear path across, and having struggled to get through the first two obstacles without injury, the older woman turns her attention to the man at her side.

“Alright, you’ve led me here… you’ve got to know something about this place.” She takes in a breath and glances towards where she is meant to go. “If you’ve got an idea how to get across without falling into the lava, I’m all ears. My methods aren’t doing so great, so…” Bellamy looks back to him, her expression softening. “I’d appreciate some help.”

Choosing... Charisma
Ask the guide to help.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My arrows go high in the sky, challenging destiny Aspen Dam 10:53 PM, 10-16-2023 12:59 PM, 04-28-2024