size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-27-2023, 07:57 PM
"and me." they step into view, flashing a toothy smile and brandishing their dagger in comical contrast. on the brink of teenagehood, Spider has lost most of their puppy roundness and now sports a wiry frame that is all sharp edges and spiky fur, the suggestion of muscle shifting beneath their striped pelt from months of sparring and training. speaking of sparring... "hiya, Delph," they call, lifting a teasing brow. "ready for me to kick your butt again?"

their gaze flicks to the other girl, noting her spotted pelt and multi-toned eyes. her scent is similar to that of Delphi's, and they clearly know each other - relatives, perhaps? "i don't think we've met," Spider directs to the girl, stepping closer. "i'm certain i'd have remembered if we had." they throw in a wink, belying the remark with a humorous gesture. "gnarly horns, by the way."

Speech

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. 2 smols verses one soft cow The Battlefield 06:41 AM, 10-27-2023 05:32 PM, 01-07-2024