Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-05-2013, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 01:49 PM by Magnus 1.)

"I love you too, Magnus Bane." the words echoed around his head, he replayed them and replayed them. They meant more to him than anything in the world. The grinned and looked into the silver orbs of his love, Aurora. "Come along now, let's go. I'm sure Song would be glad to hear this news, and I have a friend who would like very much to meet you." He couldn't believe that he had liked song at first, she wasn't nearly ten times as breath-taking or just as amazing as Aurora. But of course he would have to thank her.Yes I must thank Song, for she introduced me to the most amazing person in the world. And would much like to meet this friend of yours" he looked at her again, taking her in, every time he would notice some tiny detail about her that he hadn't noticed before, the way her eyes like up like the moon on a clear summers eve when she was happy, the way her hips would sway ever so slightly when she walked. She slunk into the forest, smiling. He grinned wider and followed after her. He was as happy as a bee in a summer wild flower meadow.

-EXIT MAGNUS-

Speech,